This is a genuine old village house built in 1869 in the centre of Tsada village, a real blast back to the way we used to live. This great property has an added advantage of having agreed local authority grants up to 70% to carry out any renovation, modernisation and repair works.
Right in the centre of the village with all services and amenities close by this property stands on a typical plot of 230 meters and can be changed in whatever manner a buyer wishes up to a limit of three levels and 120% build.
Currently with its own gated courtyard and two separate buildings. The first being the original house with two bedrooms, kitchen and storeroom. This has genuine wood burning fireplaces, floors and stone walls with an adjacent storeroom and a rear outhouse for bathroom.
The second building has two bedrooms a central lounge and was added at a later date.
The scope for changing this property is endless and a recent wall can be removed to restore the sea view.
This is so quirky and romantic that it really has to be viewed to be appreciated.
There is a large clay bread/kleftiko oven in the garden.